• 12 years of international experience in Food and Beverage Service and Management with 3 Michelin Stared Restaurants, Relais & Châteaux, Cruise Line, 4 Diamond Properties, Small Luxury Hotels... (France, UK, Bermuda, Canada, USA, Caribbean, Thailand).
• 8 Years of Training Experience with AFPA (French National Association for Training and Development of Adults) Management of Vocational facilities.
• Curricula development and Training Engineering. Performed several Training missions for Saint Kitt's & Navis Tourism Authority, Hotel Cannella Beach (Guadeloupe) La Cohoba (Marie-Galante), I-Tim (Thailand), Dara Samui Beach Resort & Spa (Thailand), Nestlé (Thailand).
• Dusit Thani College & the Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency (Thailand).
• Head of the MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Programme at Silpakorn University International College. Participated in the redesign of the Curriculum with University of Perpignan.
• Lectureship experience in France & Thailand. Courses include Food and Beverage Management, Food, Beverage and Labor Cost Control, Bar and Beverage Management, French for Hospitality, HR for Hospitality, Service Industry Management, Foundation knowledge in Hospitality. (Silpakorn University International College, Dusit Thani College, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat, I-Tim, Stamford University, Mahidol University International College)
• Master de Management du Tourisme (Université de Perpignan) FR
• Executive MBA Hotel Management (Vatel Institute) FR
• Training Certification (Institut National des Métiers de la Formation) FR
• BS in HR Management (Bellevue University) US
• Hotel Management Certificate (AH&LA) US
• CAP & BEP Restaurant (Lycée Professionel Luxeuil les Bains) FR